Before reporting any bug, please make sure that you are using the latest version of PySD, you can get your version by running python -m pysd -v on the command line.
All the bugs must be reported in the project’s issue tracker on github.
Bugs during translation¶
- Check the line where it happened and try to identify if it is due to a missing function or feature or for any other reason.
- See if there is any opened issue with the same of similar bug. If it is you can add there your specific problem.
- If there is no similar issue, open a new one. Try to use a descriptive title such us Missing subscripts support for Xmile models, avoid titles like Error when parsing Xmile model. Provide the given error information, and if possible, a small model reproducing the same error.
Bugs during runtime¶
- Check if similar bug has been detected on the issue tracker. If not open a new issue with a descriptive title.
- Provide the error information and all the relevant lines you used to execute the model.
- If possible provide a small model reproducing the bug.